You'll be a part of a team of leaders, committed to aiding others throughout their transformations. You must be capable of:
- Be a leader, motivating members of all fitness skill levels
- Be a living example of what the Farrell's program can do
- Demonstrate what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an necessary part of a team that helps transform lives every day means that you’re committed to helping others accomplish their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your assignments include:
- Aid with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the symbol of what Farrell's can do in Brooklyn Park
- Assist with selecting and training instructors and coaches
- Manage schedules and meetings
- Establish and execute 10-Week orientation plans
- Lead classes
- Provide an exceptional member experience
- Create relationships with members and care for their needs to ensure optimal results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is mandatory.